Brian Aldridge is a fraternity boy all grown up. A “reformed frat boy” if you will. Already with three television appearances, Comedy Central Up Next, FOX’s “Laughs” & “Trial By Laughter”, under his belt and no doubt more to come, Brian is a rising comedy star. Brian can also be heard on “The Bob & Tom Show”. His sarcastic delivery and sharp wit will have you rolling with laughter one minute and asking yourself, “Did he really just say that?” the next. A Chicago native, Brian got his start opening for great comedians like Dave Chappelle, Carlos Mencia, Chelsea Handler, Bill Burr, Damon Wayons, and others who will undoubtedly be offended now that they weren’t mentioned. A veteran of countless comedy festivals and headliner of great comedy rooms all over the country, Brian is set to soon be a household name. Don’t miss the chance to see this talented man!
– $15 per person
– +2 item minimum purchase per person off the Lazy Mac’s Food & Beverage Menu
– 20% gratuity added to all checks (standard)
– Food Service will end a ½ hour before showtime
– Cocktail service available during the show.
– Guests should aim to arrive by 6:30pm for seating
– Seating is limited and tables cannot be moved.
Food & Full Liquor bar:
– Available through Lazy Mac’s Taco Shack & Tequila Bar.
– All shows are 21+ and a valid government issued ID is required to enter.
– Sales tax and services fees included in the ticket price
– Please have a copy of the ticket(s) available to verify the name on the list.
The Villages Entertainment is the only outlet authorized to sell tickets to events at Savannah Center, The Sharon L. Morse Performing Arts Center, The Studio Theatre – Tierra Del Sol, Lazy Mac’s Laughs, Old Mill Playhouse, and ticketed events at the Nightly Entertainment venues.
To learn more about ticketing, performance details, or gift certificates, call (352)753-3229 or visit a Box Office near you.
Aug 09, 8:00PM