Intergenerational fun for Villages residents and their grandchildren!
Enjoy a series of events where you and your grandchild can do a number of activities together as part of The Villages Recreation Department's Camp Villages.
Camp Villages Rules and Procedures
- Grandparents must attend each session with their grandchildren, 3 to 16 years of age.
- All participants must arrive 15 minutes before the activity start time for check-in. (DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR BOX OFFICE TICKET)
- No one may leave activity area without guardian or staff supervision.
- Light snacks and water provided at most activities.
- All children must stay in the area of ongoing activity.
- Fighting and bad language will not be tolerated.
- Arts and crafts materials and sports equipment may only be used with staff supervision.
- For participants' safety, proper attire must be worn including sneakers or closed-toe shoes while attending program.
- All participants must sign the waiver provided in the borchure before they can participate.
- Please leave all activity areas the way you found them.
- Must be 14 years of age or older to operate a golf cart.
- Staff reserves the right to limit participation for safety of all involved at any Camp Villages activity.
**Activity content, date, time and locations may be altered at the discretion of The Villages Recreation Department and may, in some instances deviate from the description listed in this program. The Villages Recreation Department and The Villages Box Office are not responsible for ticket purchases made with overlapping or concurrent activity times. Your participation in this event releases the absolute right and permission to use any pictures, photographs, movies, videos, recordings, or motion pictures take of me or my property. **