Directions, PARKING, & Local Information
- Directions: Directions to our venues are located on the Home Page under Locations & Venues.
- Special Events: On nights with Special Events at Spanish Springs Town Square parking for some venues may be extra busy and you may want to allow extra time for parking.
- Parking: There is no charge for parking at any of our venues; we highly encourage traveling by golf cart and car pooling whenever possible for all of our venues and events.
- Media: The Villages Entertainment Department uses The Villages Media Group to advertise and update on the Town Squares and Events. This includes The Daily Sun, WVLG 640 and Channel 2.
- Local Dining Options: Click Here for the friendly local establishments and well known national favorites.
- Resident Discount: Only the individual purchasing the tickets needs to provide a valid Resident ID, discount is applied to the whole transaction. Discounts are not available for every performance. Please refer to individual events for specific Resident and General Public pricing.
- Resident Discount Online: Select the Resident Login tab from the top menu bar. Use your Resident ID/4-digit Golf Pin # to Login and receive all eligible Resident Discount Pricing when purchasing tickets. Any Resident Discounts will be automatically applied before the end of the transaction. If you have any issue with device compatibility and/or logging in to receive your Resident Discount please contact us at email@example.com or (352) 750-5411.
- Baby/Youth Seating: Everyone is required to have a ticket, regardless of age, or if they are sitting in your lap. Parents/Grandparents should use discretion when deciding what shows are appropriate for their Children.
- Group Purchases: At the windows, there is no limit. Online, there is a thirty (30) ticket limit per event, if you wish to buy more you will have to do a separate transaction. Certain events may have an additional limits; it will be specifically stated under the event's information. Group rates may apply please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (352) 750-5411.
- Online Purchases: If you are on a Mac or PC, you may need to upgrade to the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. If you are on a smart phone or tablet, you will only be able to select "Best Available". Smart phones and tablets do not currently support Adobe Flash Player. Check your spam filter; the email containing your tickets is automatically generated. If you still do not see it, contact The Villages Box Office at email@example.com or call (352) 750-5411 during normal business hours.
- Misplaced Tickets: If you bought them online using the "Print At Home" option, we will email you new tickets. If you bought them in person at one of our Box Offices, please stop by any one of them with a valid photo ID and we will reprint them for you at no cost.
- Exchanges/Refunds: You must come to one of the Box Office Windows to exchange your tickets. You may exchange your tickets for any other event that is currently on sale. You must exchange your tickets before the box office closes on the last business day before the performance. Each ticket you exchange may incur a $3 fee. After this fee is applied, you will either be charged the remaining balance or a credit will be issued onto a Villages Entertainment Gift Card for future purchases. If you purchased your tickets online, the web ticket fee is non-refundable. You are more than welcome to sell your tickets for face value or gift them to someone else. In addition to selling or gifting you are always able to exchange your tickets for any other event currently on sale. Refer to the ticket exchange policy stated above for more details. In some cases we can issue a gift card for the price of the ticket excluding any fees prior to performance.
- Inclement Weather: Each Event has an individual policy with regards to inclement weather. Please contact The Villages Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (352) 750-5411 with any questions or concerns regarding the postponement or cancellation of an event. The safety of our patrons is our primary concern, cancelled or rescheduled event refunds will be considered based on the individual event, however if the event is not cancelled or rescheduled no refunds will be provided.
- Lobby: Most venues will open doors approximately thirty (30) minutes prior to the show. The Sharon L Morse Performing Arts Center will open doors approximately forty-five (45) minutes prior to show time. Individual performances may vary please check your tickets for additional information.
- Will Call: Available one (1) hour prior to show time at the venue's box office window. If there is not a box office at the venue there will be a table with signage available for Will Call Tickets and additional ticket purchasing opportunities one (1) hour prior to show time.
- Cameras, Video, & Audio Recorders: Due to the variety of performances being offered there will be an announcement prior to the start of the performance with regards to what will be allowed. Most performances will not permit video or flash photography throughout the duration of the performance.
- Accessibility: Service Animals are allowed without purchasing an additional ticket with proper paperwork, however companion animals are not invited inside the venue.
- Assistive Listening Devices: Assistive Listening Devices are available at each venue. Please ask one of the ushers or staff members prior to the performance and they will provide you with a device. Ear plugs are also available at each venue by asking an usher or staff member.
- Wheelchair & Mobility Assistance: At every venue, we have many wheelchair accessible seats. On our seating charts when buying tickets, any blue square is an unsold wheelchair accessible seat. If all of those seats are sold, any aisle seat located on the floor at most of our venues can also accommodate a wheelchair. Please ask an usher to remove the seat so you can pull your wheelchair in its place. If you have further questions, please contact us prior to the event at email@example.com or
(352) 750-5411 and we will do everything we can to accommodate your needs.
- Beverage: Cash Bars are located in the lobbies of most performances. A variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are available using cash or credit.
- Inclement Weather: In the event of inclement weather Nightly Entertainment may be postponed or cancelled. Each square is reviewed individually using a variety of factors and on a case by case basis and will be announced on various media outlets for The Villages.
- Chairs: For your comfort and convenience, we encourage you to do so. Especially during the seasonal months, market nights, and for special events when squares are at peak capacity and chairs are at a premium. Please refer to The Villages Community Development District's policy on chairs for additional information regarding chairs at the squares prior to Nightly Entertainment set up and performances.
- Reserving Seats: Roping or taping chairs together can become a safety issue. If you need to hold chairs, at least one person in your party needs to be with your chairs at all times.
- Bar Huts: Each week we feature a brand new mixed drink for you to try and have a variety of choices available at each Bar Hut Click Here for the Full Menu. If there is a particular item that you would like to see featured or an additional product served at the Bar Huts please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request it.
- Beverage Policy: Our liquor license is limited to the Town Square where you purchase your drink and only to beverages distributed by our bars. Any consumption of alcohol outside of these limitations is in violation of local laws and ordinances and is subject to enforcement by local authorities.
- Performer & Vendor Suggestions: Have a member or representative of the performer fill out the Performer Application or Vendor Application located at the bottom of the page.
- Sumter County Tourism Grant: Whenever the Sumter County Board of County Commissioners logo is displayed, it denotes that that event has been funded in part by a Tourist Development Tax Grant from the Sumter County Board of County Commissioners in conjunction with the Sumter County Tourist Development Council. Click here for more information.
For additional information or questions: please contact us at email@example.com or by calling (352) 750-5411.